This is the correct way into the LZ diary from machine code - do not
search the main menu for "Diary" and its address, as its name changes
in multi-lingual versions.
All four functions begin by enabling SHIFT-EXE, clearing the diary's
paste buffer, setting the time in the diary to the system time and defining
the diary UDGs. They all end by disabling the SHIFT-EXE key.
The following functions are available:
- Function 0 - Initialise diary. This is called on cold booting the
LZ. It clears the diary (shrinks the cell to 1 byte length and writes
a 0 in it) and sets the "Setup" bytes to their default values (DIB_1SLT=48,
DIB_2SLT=56, DIB_3SLT=72, DIB_AP=non-zero).
- Function 1 - Call the diary as from the top-level menu option "Diary".
This enters the week view initially.
- Function 2 - Search current diary for a given string. This is called
by the "Search" option on the "Utils" menu. The find string should be
in RTT_FF. If an entry matches it will be printed on the bottom 2 lines
of the screen, and the user can press MODE to enter the diary in page
mode at this entry, EXE to search for the next match, or ON/CLEAR to
abort the search.
- C set: The search went past end of diary.
- C clear, B=0: ON/CLR pressed, search aborted.
- C clear, B=1: MODE pressed, diary entered, then left.
- Function 3 - Display the monthly calendar, as from the top-level menu
option "Month". This will have the same menu available as in the week
view, and you can enter the day page with EXE.
This call is not available on CM/XP machines.